DigiLocal® supports community centres, youth groups, libraries, and schools in running their own tech clubs. We provide access to high quality equipment, great volunteer STEM Ambassadors, and fantastic project-based content.
You will support those communities ensuring the right kit & volunteers are in the right place, at the right time!
Clubs are spread across the West of England (North Somerset, Bristol, South Gloucestershire, and Bath & North East Somerset). We have a small number of packs of kit that get moved around the various clubs. Ensuring each club has a pack ready for them on site will be one of your two core responsibilities.
We also work with a fantastic range of STEM Ambassadors from the tech community. Each club needs at least two volunteers each week, most clubs have several but they can’t always attend each week. Your other core responsibility is to work with the volunteers to ensure that each DigiLocal session has at least two volunteers.
- This is a part-time post (2 days per week) for a fixed term of 12 months
- Your salary will be £6,600 p.a (£16,500 pro rata, UK Living Wage)
- You will need a full, clean, driving license and access to a car. We will cover your travel expenses as part of the role.
- Hours are flexible. Most clubs run in the afternoons / evenings, however, equipment can usually be dropped off earlier in the day and collected afterwards
- See the Role Description for full details of post (212kb pdf)
DEADLINE – 5pm Friday 1 Sept 2017
Please send a Cover Letter and brief CV by email to:
DigiLocal is an initiative of High Tech Bristol and Bath CIC (HBB), the non-profit membership organisation for high tech in the West of England.
*DigiLocal is a registered trademark of High Tech Bristol and Bath CIC